Central Vacuum Systems
With a central vacuum, there is no clumsy vacuum to carry. Just insert a lightweight, crushproof hose into a convenient inlet point and vacuum quietly around your home.
The vacuum unit is located away from your living areas in the garage or utility room to provide a quiet environment. It is operated by a switch on the handle.
- Sach Central Vacuum Systems supply one of the most technically advanced central vacuum units available.
- Healthier home - with a 3 stage 99.9% filtration of vacuumed air our system provides up to 60% reduction of airborne dust and pollen.
- Convenient - insert a light to carry hose to the fitted wall inlet valve and vacuum or sweep up into an automatic sweep inlet.
- Quiet - because the unit is in the garage or utility area you are able to vacuum around the house without disturbing anyone.
- Powerful - up to 5 times more powerful than a conventional drag-around vacuum, with no bags to empty.
- Durability - if looked after, a life span of 20 years is not uncommon and our systems have up to a 6 year guarantee to provide peace of mind.
- Choice - models to suit all types of domestic properties.
- Digital display - with the digital model you can view all information provided by the control panel on the unit from the remote display installed on the wall in your house.
- No dust bags - Sach vacuums use a three stage cyclonic filtration that requires no bags and they are supplied with a large container to facilitate less frequent emptying.
- Controllability - the digital units are controlled by a variable speed switch on the handle.
Contact Tirconaill Dampproofing for more information about our central vacuum systems or download our MVHR & Central Vacuum Systems Brochure